Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Michael Gerson - The Faith That Moves Tony Blair - washingtonpost.com

Michael Gerson - The Faith That Moves Tony Blair - washingtonpost.com

Tony Blair is one of the world's great men. He was the first common sense prime minister from the Labor party. His oratory enlightens and inspires. He is brave. I have often times wished Tony Blair had been our President during the Clinton and George W. Bush years. Americans would have been proud of their leader. I wish I saw a Tony Blair on America's horizon. Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To An American Patriot,

I absolutely agree with you on Tony Blair. It's a pity that so many of his (and my) compatriots have yet to understand this. They say all politics ends in tears and even with Blair this is the case, or so the British press tell us - and THEY are always right, are they not?

Except that he is not yet finished.

I have a website set up to honour Tony Blair. I started it when the "little people" in his party decided he had to go, September 2006. They were wrong, as is now becoming clear as Britain puts up with the lack of vision and political nous of Gordon Brown.

Please pay my site a visit if you want to read a bit more about Blair than you, possibly, already know.