Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thomas Sowell : Republicans in the Wilderness - Townhall.com

Thomas Sowell : Republicans in the Wilderness - Townhall.com

This is wisdom from Thomas Sewell. On a personal note I have been giving serious consideration to reregistering as an Independent. I think Sarah Palin, Bobby Jindal or Tim Pawlenty would make great conservative candidates. Unfortunately, the mushy country club Republicans support mushy Republicans Romney and/or Jeb Bush. The country club elites have the money--the conservatives have the issues. The Republican party is a shadow of its former self because of the likes of the Bushes, Dole and McCain. My patience has just about run out. I intend to support Mayor Oscar Goodman for Governor of Nevada. I'm told he will run as an Independent. Goodman believes in something and gets things done. Jim

No comments: