Friday, July 10, 2009

A Farewell to Harms - WSJ.com

A Farewell to Harms - WSJ.com

I see the girl with the lower middle class Irish New York ethnic background has now become an eastern elitist. She seems to forget that the Palin background is very similar to that of Ronald Reagan. OH! I forgot. Peggy thought Reagan was OK but out of his depth. (She seems to think the same about Palin.) Instead she raves about how stately Bush 41 was. (In my view a liar (read my lips no new taxes), gutless and worst of all--boring.) Of course Bush 43 was a Bush, a member of that elitist northeastern family--forget Texas. In truth, George W. Bush was the worst President in the history of the Republic. At least that's what both my friends Mike Deaver and Lyn Nofziger told me. (Of course Peggy would discount their opinions as being those of white trash.) Forget the enthusiasm Palin brings to a defeated party, the honesty she brings to a corrupt party, the common sense she brings to a brainless party, the courage she brings to a cowardly party. Peggy wants another Bush or Romney--in other words another poor little rich boy. Peggy fits right in with the self appointed elites. I say, "bring on Sarah". Jim

No comments: